Sunday, September 25, 2011

How We Became

You, our friends and I all on your couch talking enjoying the night. I walked over to the bar and grabbed the vodka. We all sat there joking, smiling and passing the bottle around, from one end of the couch to the other. Everyone's drunk and making love. You and I aren't even past the tipsy point, but we're loving each others company, each others touch. I lean over brushing my chest against your's and grab the bottle from the table. I look into your eyes and feel the warmth from your stare, and swing my leg over so that I'm sitting in your lap. The bottle of vodka in one hand, and your chest in the other. I take in more then I expected, drinking half of whats left... feeling the burning in my throat. Gently with one hand you take the bottle from me and with the other hand you put it around my waist pulling me close. You drink the rest of what I left, and toss the bottle on the floor. You bring your hand to mine then bring it up to your chest and whisper, "My heart beats like a murderer on a killing rampage, my heart only beats for you, and my lips will only kiss yours." Then you pull me closer and softly kiss me on my lips.
Pleasure, Beauty, Intense, Gentle,
I pull away slowly asking myself what I am doing but my body and mind have a plan but aren't letting me in on it expecting me to ruin it all. I look back into your eyes and you hold me closer then ever and with such a passion, kiss me until my lips are numb... I want more but my heart is afraid of the heart break, of the tears, of having to deal with a player, but I can't resist. You stand up with me still on your chest and my legs wrapped around your waist, rush into the bedroom across the hall, you gently close the door and toss me on the nicely made bed, I can't help but giggle. You walk over and kiss me all over, taking off my shirt as I take off yours. You lean against me..... chest against chest, forehead to forehead, staring into my eyes, breathing heavy. You kiss me again and again, over and over. Letting your hand slide down my chest, you stop at my waist and pull me over to you... and say "Will you be the only girl that I call my girlfriend? The one who I can't stop texting for longer then 2 minutes? The only girl I want to have her bare chest against mine? The only lips I can kiss? Will you be all those things and more?" What else was there to say besides yes. There, in your arms, chest against chest, we fall asleep, and when I wake up, you tell me in a whisper that you love me and lean over and kiss me like mad. At that point I knew that you weren't after the sex, you were after my love.... and I willingly, with lust... gave it all to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment