Sunday, April 10, 2011

Difference

The ground, the sky, theres a difference.
The moon, the sun, theres a difference.
The night, the day, theres a difference.
With every two things theres a difference. Between me and you theres a difference. Yet the difference brings us together. I think, and know I can never let you go. The difference that me and you have makes me love you more, makes me want you more. We both walk on the ground together, and look at the sky together. We both wish we were on the moon together, and we both wish we could fly past the sun together. We walk through the night together, and we walk through the day together. Theres still a difference, your you and I'm me. But that difference makes you you and me me. The difference between everything in the world makes everything special in its own way.

No comments:

Post a Comment