Friday, April 22, 2011

The World In True Form

Love is fake. Hate is real. Death happens all around. Life happens once. Tears fall everyday. Smiles surprise you. Strangers aper. But having the same feelings for you happen all the time. We had a thing, then lost each other. I had to break away from the one who put me together when I got hurt. The scars last forever. The pain occurs once in awhile. The heart break kills when I remember us before. The smiles at this moment are cover ups of my true pain. Life became a nightmare and we are all living in it, because we don't know how to get away from it, from the memories, from the good, from the bad, from it all. And we just sit and have everything rush back to us. Your naive, rude, selfish, conniving, ignorant, and spoiled. You wish to have everyone bow down at your feet but if such doesn't occur you, go wild with rage, your face boils, your eyes widen, and your fist's clench. So I left and the one your with now has been passed around like a dirty wash rag, used time and time again. And baby our relationship was like a ship hitting rocks, yet I was the best, most faithful, and hottest chick you ever had and ever will. In the end... I still love you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment