Sunday, February 20, 2011

The Real Me

I wanna be unknown. Left alone. I'm one who takes a shot to drink the pain away. The one who slit her wrist and sometimes still does just so the pain, the hate and every other damn thing can flow out her body like the blood she releases. I'm the girl that undiscovered, undecided. I'm the girl that all the out cast want to hang with because I'm open. I'm the girl that ALL the people want to be with. I'm the girl who had the guy she like beat her to shreds with his words and fits. I'm the girl who stared at her self in disgusts because she thinks shes ugly. I'm the girl that everyone thinks is pretty and cool. I'm the girl who wants to change for the better. I'm the girl with the life story that in the end you would die of a broken heart for. I'm the girl who can kill a cold hearted person with a cause of a broken heart. I'm the girl that almost committed suicide but was found and saved. I'm the girl who wishes she were dead. I'm the girl who starved herself to be thin. I'm the girl that all the boys wanted but she didn't understand why. I'm the girl with the family that doesn't love her. I'm the girl who can be a total bitch when needed. I'm the girl that wants to be who she really is and not some fake, plastic person. I'm the girl who will fight for what she loves. I'm the girl who needs to be loved but left unknown.

No comments:

Post a Comment