Sunday, February 20, 2011

Needing To Get Away

I'm needing to get away. To go to a place where I can be me. But in this psycho world I can't be me. I try and try to be the one person I wanna be that will make me happy for me. That one person is... ME! But I can't live up to everyone's standards and be me at the same time!! Why can't anyone get that? Can anyone get what I'm trying to say? I can make it some what easier for you to understand. I want to be me but if I try that then no one will love me and care....... Even I would hate myself. So I continue on with the day, with a new mask to match the people I'm around, pleasing them, making them happy, while underneath that mask I have the real look, the real me, the real person I want to be. But in the end its all the lies, and people I'll disappoint in the end if I please myself and not everyone else. So really I can't get away. Even then my dreams are being controlled, turning into things I don't wanna dream about, think about, or even talk about. But theres no other choice, besides putting on a new mask each day and continue living THEIR lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment