Friday, May 6, 2011

You Want...

You want me in your life and you want me to love you. But right now I'm sick of playing your games! I loved you and you knew that and you know that I still love you no matter what happens, you will always hold a special place in my heart and you can't be replaced. Yet you used how I felt about you, and took that and used it against me. You split my heart in two. But now that I think back on it maybe it's not so bad that you did that, because I just saved myself so much more of a heartbreak, even though I wish I was with you right now... in your arms, with your lips on mine, your hands around my waist, my chest against your chest. The funny thing is, even though we're over, every now and then you run back to me and the cycle repeats... and since we're over the pain is just a bit more fun because now we don't fell guilty with our pleasure. Always and Forever, our pleasure will remain between us too.

No comments:

Post a Comment